Case: Kranz & Ziegler
E-commerce solution taps the synergies
Kranz & Ziegler's vision is that it must be easy for the customers to find all the information they need on the various products in order to decide whether to buy or not. An optimised webshop performance is crucial to the customers' purchase experience and thus also to the conversion rate. That is why Hesehus tested various purchase flows to find the purchase flow with the highest conversion rate as well as the following initiatives were incorporated in the webshop:
- Integrated size guide for each product – it is easy for the customer to choose the right size.
- All product images are of very high resolution and with the zoom system, the customer is able to see even the smallest of details in the product which is important when you buy jewellery.
- The customer can easily follow his/her order with a track&trace number – the customer feels more secure about shopping for jewellery online.
Webshop prepared for cross-border e-commerce
Kranz & Ziegler has great ambitions on the Internet – also internationally. The webshop is therefore prepared to go cross-border and is, for example, set up to handle all types of currency. This means that the technical adjustments necessary to open a webshop in a new country are quite small. As part of Kranz & Ziegler’s international strategy, the new e-commerce solution contains different states in which it can be displayed:
- Ordinary webshop with complete shopping function – as in Denmark.
- Webshop without an actual shopping function but with information on dealers registered to the site – as in Sweden. Here Kranz & Ziegler has dealers but no online sales yet.
- page without purchase function and without direct information about dealers, but with a standard contact page - to countries where Kranz & Ziegler does not yet have dealers and does not sell via the webshop.
Launched in November 2013
Webshop, PIM, DAM, CMS and Design
Functions & features
Integrated size guide for each product, ready to go cross-border, and flexible delivery
Set up to handle all types of currency