5 February 2018
GDPR - the new General Data Protection Regulation
On 25 May 2018, EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation becomes effective. The new regulation highly emphasises documentation, and the consequence of not having one’s data under control may be fined with up to 4% of your annual turnover. We help you to become ready.
1. Are you subject to the regulation?
2. Is the information that you want to process subject to the regulation; is the information to be considered personal data?
3. What categories of personal data do you want to process?
4. What processing operations do you want to make?
5. Do you play a role as controller or processer in relation to the specific processing operations?
6. Do you have a legal basis to process the requested categories of personal data?